1. Don’t Forget to Prep – Invest in multiple hampers to separate everything by color and fabric. When organizing laundry, close all zippers and untangle pant legs and tablecloths before starting a new wash.
2. Invest in Front Load – Upgrade to a front load washer and dryer for better cleaning and gentler handling of garments. Front loaders use gravity to tumble your clothing, so there’s no heavy agitation that can damage or wear down sensitive fabrics.
3. Save on Time – Take back time spent waiting for cycles to be completed with speedy and efficient appliances. They boast maximum efficiency with less water usage per load and unparalleled energy efficiency.
4. Keep It Fresh and Clean – Use decorative baskets to keep supplies like softener, detergent and dryer sheets organized and tidy. This can also help prevent liquids from spilling onto appliances. To keep your washer and dryer free of odors, leave the doors slightly ajar.
5. Take Advantage of Tech – Utilize advanced features from appliances such as special steam settings which work to eliminate stains in the washer and remove wrinkles in the dryer.